At the Pincus Group, we know better than to try and talk clients out of using their slides when making presentations. At many (if not most) organizations, presentations have simply come to mean an oral talk communicated with the aid of slides.
- Single Page Website Call for Price
- Banners - Any Size - Any Occasion Call for Price
- Flyers - Printing Services Available. Call for Price
- Facebook Cover Call for Price
- Twitter Cover Call for Price
- Web Design Call for Price
- YouTube Cover Call for Price
- Brochure Designs Call for Price
- Logos | labels, badges, retro, vintage, stamps designs Call for Price
- eBook Covers Call for Price
- Three Simple Steps You Can Do Today to Enhance Your Information SecurityThere are two types of users. Those who say they have nothing to hide and conceal, and those who use all possible methods of data protection to keep their personal information secure.
- Blurb CardsBlurb Cards
- Cancer | Signs and DesignsThe sign of Cancer (June 22 – July 22) has very little to do with that prickly crustacean, believe it or not. In fact, it’s hard to pin down exactly what constitutes the Cancer personality.
- Capricorn | Signs and DesignsIf you are a Capricorn (December 22 to January 20), you are a personality to be reckoned with, but in a quiet, subtle way. These are people who will achieve whatever goal they set for themselves.
- 10 Pointers on College Loan ConsolidationShould I consolidate my college loans or not? 1. Still in school, yes! Rates are low, but they're scheduled to go up. Your college loan payments will then remain as manageable as possible when you leave school. If you have graduated, or will be graduating this May or June, yes! Graduates can lock in historical low rates, and reduce their monthly payments more than half. You can lock in a rate even while still in school, and even if you have been out of school for a couple of years can get a good deal, too.
- is there a way to show images of recent posts on the side barasked by Maria
- Is there an easy way of duplicating a page without having to create a new oneasked by brian
- how do i create a custom 404 error pageasked by sarah
- I need some securty for my wordpress site…asked by Josh
- How do I redirect a domain name to my main site?asked by LJ